- 1/2 medium Avocado
- 2 cups Baby Spinach Organic
- 2 Whole Eggs, 2 Egg Whites
- 1 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup cooked Quinoa Grain (optional)
- Everything Bagel seasoning (optional)
- To Cook quinoa: In a medium saucepan, combine quinoa and 2 cups water over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Once
boiling, reduce heat, and simmer, covered, until water is mostly absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let quinoa
cool 5 minutes before fluffing with a fork.Will make about 2 servings.
- Scramble eggs: Beat whole eggs and egg whites together. Add olive oil and cook over medium heat until firm. You may also poach your eggs if preferred or hard boil
- Assemble bowls: Divide cooked quinoa, egg, and chopped spinach and season with
salt and pepper and everything bagel seasoning (optional)
- Before serving, top each bowl with ½ avocado and salt and pepper to taste.