- This event has passed.
Stress, Hormones, and Fatigue
October 18, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
YOU MUST RSVP TO ATTEND THIS EVENT! Please register for your FREE ticket here–> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stress-hormones-and-fatigue-tickets-50926313976
Come to this exciting seminar by the Trivida team to learn about how functional medicine gets to the root of the problem. If you’re sick of just putting band-aids on big problems and are looking for a completely different approach to medicine – this is it!
Join us for a complimentary dinner talk to learn about the underlying root causes of these conditions. The talk will be hosted by Corey Feldman, PA-C, a functional medicine practitioner, national speaker and educator.
Corey will tell you how the Trivida team uses a holistic approach to effectively and naturally address the real cause of stubborn weight gain, hormone imbalances and other indicators of dysfunction in the body.
If you are looking for a more holistic approach to your healthcare, this is a fun and informative way to learn what we do and how you can become a part of it!
– Learn how to determine which hormones are out of balance and how to correct these imbalances.
– Learn how to assess and address the underlying root cause of health issue.
– Learn why having the right labwork with specific health markers can help you take control and resolve your health struggles.
– Learn why calorie counting doesn’t work for permanent weight loss.
– Learn about how Trivida manages conditions such as diabetes, thyroid disorders, autoimmune disorders and other chronic issues.
– Learn how food sensitivities – which you may not even realize you have – impact your health.
Formerly an athletic trainer for the Colorado Crush and Denver Broncos, Corey is also a Physician Assistant with a Masters in Medical Science from St. Francis University. For six years, he worked in urgent cares, family practices, and emergency rooms. However, he was seeing over 60 patients a day and realized traditional medicine had lost its bedside manners.
Combining his medical practice with his Bachelors in Sports and Exercise Science from the University of Northern Colorado, Corey founded Trivida to spend more time with his patients so they could get faster, real results. When Corey isn’t meeting with clients one-on-one, he’s immersed in research and learning how he can better treat clients.
Space is limited, so a reservation is a must. You are encouraged to bring a spouse, loved one, or close friend who would support you in this amazing evening.