TURN YOUR HEALTH AROUND
Attend our free gourmet dinner to learn how to balance your hormones, boost energy, and be proactive in your health. Seating is limited, and spots fill up fast!
Are you tired of doctors who spend more time prescribing than listening? Is your medication list getting longer but your symptoms aren’t getting better? Have you tossed in the towel when it comes to exercise and going out? Or do you ache to do more in life, if only you had the right support and treatment to be healthy?
WHAT IF YOU COULD FEEL GOOD AGAIN?
Exercise and dieting are challenging for everyone. But, it’s even more challenging when you have a chronic illness or injury. That’s why our Functional Medicine program is designed to focus on what you CAN do — not what you can’t. From eating foods that reduce inflammation and flare-ups to building strength without causing more pain and fatigue, we’ll help you achieve the goals you once thought impossible.
WHAT IS FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE?
Functional Medicine restores your health by addressing the root cause of an illness or injury. It’s an individualized, patient-centered, and integrative approach that’s revolutionizing the healthcare industry. And Corey Feldman and Team Trivida are leading the way.
With a focus on the following key facets, Trivida gets people, who have tried everything else, real, lasting results.
Rehabbing the body from the inside out, we’ll design a comprehensive program that’s unique to your medical history, current health, activity level, and goals.
After a thorough one-on-one consultation, you’ll receive a physical examination and diagnostic testing for the nine major systems of your body.
Hormone Replacement Therapy
When your hormones or adrenal system aren’t functioning properly, everything else goes with it. We’ll help you restore balance, so that you can feel better faster.
Using your medical history, lab work, and diagnostic testing, we’ll recommend the right vitamins and supplements your body needs to function at its best. .
We integrate movement with pre and post physical therapy rehabilitation — a whole body approach — to help you improve mobility and make a quick recovery.
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED IN OUR FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE PROGRAM?
We design the program to fit your specific needs and goals, and it could include any or all of the following:
- Advanced Lab Testing to get to the root cause of your illness or injury
- Access to a highly-certified Mindset Coach and Accountability Partner
- Supportive community and encouragement from your peers
- High-quality supplements tailored to your needs
- Private or semi-private personal training
- A Lifestyle-based nutrition plan that’s easy to follow
- Body Composition Analysis for measuring progress
- Mobility Assessment and Programming
- Regenerative Therapy
- And your secure Virtual Patient Portal
WHO IS FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE FOR?
- You’re sick and tired of being, well, sick and tired
- You’ve experienced years of chronic pain or fatigue with no relief
- You have fibromyalgia, Hashimoto’s, Hypo/Hyper Thyroid, or an autoimmune disease
- You have diabetes, high cholesterol, or digestive issues, such as IBS
- You have low libido or your hormones feel “off”
- You’re exhausted and suffer from brain fog or memory loss
- You want long-lasting results and to eventually get off medication
WHY FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE WORKS
If you’ve never heard of functional medicine before, you may be skeptical. But, here’s what research showed in one study:
- 38% decrease in fatigue
- 27% decrease in stress
- 22% decrease in confusion
- 39% increase in vitality
- Reduction in H. pylori infections, which can be associated with chronic inflammation and digestive symptoms
In fact, some say functional medicine is not only here to stay, but could be one of the most significant shifts in the health and medical industry in the past 100 years.
To learn more about Functional Medicine, go here. To learn more about our functional medicine program, contact us today.
LEARN WITH #TEAMTRIVIDA
Live Events & Workshops to Help You Create a Healthier Life
There are no upcoming events at this time.
12201 E Arapahoe Rd C-8,
Centennial, CO 80112
Phone: 1 (720) 428-8312
Monday - Thursday: 6a - 7p
Friday: 6a - 1p
Saturday: 8a - 12p
Connect With Us: