This fresh and nutrition-packed salad is perfect for your summer BBQ or a great make-ahead lunch!
1/4 cups Fresh Lemon Juice
1 cups 2% Plain Greek Yogurt
1/3 cups Californian Raisins
1 serving Bacon (1 Medium Slice) cooked and chopped
1 1/2 cups Grapes – Red
3/4 cups Almonds (slivered)
1/2 cups Diced Red Onions
1 pounds Broccoli Florets
1. Cut broccoli (remove the stems and use only the florets; try to make all florets a bit small and also
the same size)
2. Juice lemon, halve grapes, dice onions, cook bacon or use leftovers from another recipe.
3. Add Greek yogurt and lemon juice to your small mixing bowl, and using a whisk, combine both
ingredients well. Set aside.
4. Toss broccoli florets, onion, grapes and almonds in your Tupperware bowl. Using your wooden
spoon, mix them all together.
Incorporate bacon bits and raisins to the mixture.
5. Now your salad is ready for it’s dressing. Add the yogurt-Lemon mixture to your salad and mix it
well, making sure everything is covered by it.
Enjoy right away or cover with a lid to save for later! You and your family will RAVE over this salad…even
with the broccoli n’ all!