Looking for an easy weeknight meal that you can have prepped ahead of time and done in under 30 minutes? This Pork Tenderloin Recipe is perfect for the whole family. Add some steamed broccoli to the side, and boom, dinner is served!
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt, Kosher
- 1 cups Chicken Stock
- 4 pounds Pork, Fresh, Loin, Tenderloin Chop Lean, Raw
- 1 teaspoons Dijon Mustard (trade Joe’s Brand)
- 1 teaspoons Rosemary, Dried
- 1 teaspoons Thyme, Dried
- 1 teaspoons Orange Zest
- 1/4 cups Orange Juice
- In a large bowl, add the OJ, zest, thyme, rosemary, dijon, and salt. Add the tenderloins and toss
until fully coated. Refridgerate overnight.
- Add the contents of the bowl and the chicken broth into your instant pot. Close lid and press
“Pressure Cook” adjust time to 20 mins.
- When the timer beeps you can perform a quick release by moving the pressure release to venting
or you can let the pressure release naturally.
- Slice the tenderloin into medalions, salt to taste and serve with veggies.