- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 tsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 2.5 cups vegetable broth (or chicken broth)
- 1 can (14-15 oz) tomato sauce or crushed tomatoes, extra to taste
- 1/2 cup salsa verde (or your favorite salsa!)
- 1 TBSP tomato paste
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained + rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, drained + rinsed
- 1 cup corn (fresh, canned, or frozen)
- 3/4 cup dried red lentils
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4-1/2 Almond Milk 1/2 & 1/2 – unsweetened
- salt and pepper to taste
For a thicker soup, feel free to add some corn tortillas (torn into pieces) to the soup or simply swirl crushed tortilla chips into the soup after serving!
- First, chop your veggies and measure out the ingredients.
- Next, add everything but the Almond Milk 1/2 & 1/2
- Set to high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Allow natural pressure release.
- Stir in the Almond Milk 1/2 & 1/2, add all your favorite toppings, and enjoy!
Adapted from peasandcrayons