This delicious starter is an Indian favorite that packs in the vegetables into (did we say delicious) bites!
1/4 cups Coconut Oil
1 1/2 cups Chickpea Flour (garbanzo)
1 teaspoons Curry Powder
1/8 teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
1/2 teaspoons Salt, Kosher
2 tablespoons Chopped Cilantro
2 serving (1) Garlic Clove
114 grams Sweet Potato, Baked In Skin
1 cups Cauliflower Rice
1/2 serving (1) Yellow Onion
1. Bake a sweet potato until it is soft. Let cool then scrap the inside out of the skin.
2. While the potato is cooking; Finely mince garlic, Chop 1/2 an onion, Use cauliflower rice or finely chop a head, mince
3. Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl with the sweet potato. Set aside.
4. Mix 1 ½ c. chickpea flour with ¾ – 1 cup water. Add to veggies.
5. Heat ¼ c. coconut oil on medium heat. Add patties. Turn heat to low, cook about 2 -3 min per side.
Dip in your favorite sauce.
You can buy mint chutney or tamarind chutney or find recipes online to make some.