2 leaves Lettuce, Butterhead, Boston, Bibb, Raw
1/8 teaspoons Salt, Kosher
1 tablespoons Lime Juice
1/2 Avocado, California, Raw
1/2 Jalapeno Pepper
3 tablespoons Green Onions Chopped
5 oz Albacore Tuna (Wild Planet)
1. Slice jalapenos lengthwise and thoroughly remove the seeds and vein.https://teamtrivida.com/tuna-and-avocado-wraps/
2. Chop green onions and jalapenos.
3. Crack open a can of tuna, dump it in a medium-sized bowl, and gently break up the meat with a
4. Add green onions, jalapenos, 1/2 lime juice, salt and pepper (optional) to the tuna in the bowl.
5. In a separate bowl, mash half an avocado with salt, pepper, and the rest of the lime juice.
6. Combine avocado and tuna mixture.
7. Scoop 1/2 of the mixture in a butter lettuce leaf, wrap it up, and chow down.