- 1/2 cups Pesto Basil
- 14 oz Low sodium Cannellini Beans (can)
- 1 1/2 cups Kale – Raw
- 4 cups Chicken Broth (or Bone Broth)
- 1/2 teaspoons Parsley, Dried
- 1/2 teaspoons Oregano, Dried
- 4 serving (1) Clove Of Garlic
- 1 cups Carrots, Shredded
- 1/2 cups Diced Red Onions
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium heat. Add onion and carrot, and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5-8 minutes, or
until vegetables have begun to soften. Add garlic, oregano, and parsley, and cook 2 minutes more, stirring.
- Add chicken broth, kale, and beans, bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes, until kale and carrots are
tender. Remove from heat and stir in pesto. Serve hot with option to add some Parmesan cheese or a gluten free roll.